Vision and Mission
(adopted at the General Assembly of the SI of 25 November 2006 in Zurich)
- The Swiss Informatics Society promotes awareness of the importance of informatics in society.
- The Swiss Informatics Society is the professional and trade association of informatics in Switzerland and is open to membership to all informatics professionals.
- The Swiss Informatics Society supports its members in their professional and technical development and encourages social contact and exchange of experience.
- The Swiss Informatics Society actively represents the professional interests of all informatics professionals in dealing with the authorities, business and the public at regional, national and international levels.
- The Swiss Informatics Society promotes continuing education for informatics professionals in Switzerland at all levels.
- The Swiss Informatics Society is committed to the sustainable and responsible application of informatics and also supports the interests of end users.
Our Code of Ethics