3rd Swiss Conference on Data Science SDS 2016
16.09.2016 9:00 - 16.09.2016 19:00
Building TN at ZHAW campus Technikumstrasse - Winterthur Schweiz
We are happy to announce the 3rd Swiss Conference on Data Science (SDS|2016) in continuation of what has successfully started with the SDS|2014 and SDS|2015 events.
SDS|2016 will take will be designed as a full day event with the flair of a professional business conference, blended with the innovation density of an academic gathering. Several specifically tailored tracks will address relevant topics. Additionally, an increased number of international keynote speakers will present their broader and deeper view.
More information at www.zhaw.ch/datalab/sds2016.
Program of invited speakers:
– David Hand, Imperial College London/UK, author of «The Improbability Principle»
– Philippe Cudre-Mauroux, University of Fribourg/CH, Big Data expert
– Lars Grammel, Trifacta (UC Berkeley Spin-off)/DE, Visualization wizard
– Michael Berthold, University of Konstanz/DE, Data Mining specialist
– Jürgen Schmidhuber, IDSIA/CH, Deep Learning pioneer
– Sven F. Crone, Lancaster Centre for Forecasting/UK, Leader in neural forecasting
The event also invites best practice- and use case-oriented talks with technical depth and practical applicability in all areas of Data Science from among the community. Demos and show-cases are highly welcome. Futher information can be found at the conference website
– As a pre-conference program, the SDS Deep Learning Day takes place on September 15th. See www.zhaw.ch/datalab/dlday16 for further information.
Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften ZHAW